2018-03-24 15:00:00 2018-03-24 21:00:00 Asia/Shanghai Hui and RJ's Wedding in Hangzhou, China! Wedding at the Westlake Hangzhou, China Hui Wang and RJ Kunde email@example.com
Start your VISA application as soon as possible! Link here
When: Saturday, March 24th, 2018 at 5:30PM (UTC +8hr)
- We strongly recommend planning your trip for March 17th - 25th
- We'll be in Hangzhou from March 17 - 27th, 2018
Where: The City God Pavillion, Hanghzou, China - Map
- Flight: $650.00 + Tax from Chicago
- Hotel: $150-$350 per night
Best Airline Options:
- We've found less expensive airfare if you depart from O'hare to Beijing, then return from Shanghai to O'hare for as little as $474.00. Here is a link.
- There is a bullet train that connects Hangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing. Information on it can be found here. It is the fastest mode of transportation if you're going site-seeing in Beijing & Shanghai.
- Preferred Hotel (Hui and I will be staying here): Link
- We will have a suite in this hotel for an after party too.
- We're currently negotiating hotel rates in Hangzhou.
We will provide:
Discounted hotel rates in Hanghzou (more details will be posted later).
- Lowest rates were found at above hotel link (with closest proximity)
- Tour bus with English speaking guide in Hangzhou. The tour bus will be offered between March 23rd to those interested.
- Assistance with your Chinese VISA application process (required for this trip)
- Travel / Itinerary planning
- Guidance if you wish to visit Beijing (Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, etc)
Things you'll be responsible for:
- You will need a Chinese VISA. Please start as soon as possible. We can provide you with an invitation letter if you require one
- Booking your plane tickets, and extended lodging. (We'll be covering some of the hotel costs, more details to come)
- Travel / Itinerary outside of Hangzhou (We highly recommend visiting Beijing, and Shanghai if you have time)
- We can assist at any point in your planning process. Please work with us early!
The City God Pavilion
Wushan Mountain, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou 310002, China